UIDAI is acronym for Unique Identification Authority of India. Responsibility of UIDAI is to provide residents of India with a 12 digit unique identification number, maintaining a database with identification related information of residents. UIDAI will also authenticate resident's identity as and when required.
- Empanelled with UIDAI under EA Code – 2029 and EA Code -1508
- Onboarded as Authentication User Agency.
- Working with registrars CSC e-Governance services India Ltd, Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation, Bank Of Baroda and Dena Bank.
- Established more than 1250 PECs.
- More than 1450 enrollment stations.
- Enrolling residents in the state of Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh.
- More than 1.25 crores of residents benefitted through our Enrollment centers.
- Successfully generated 1 crore of aadhaar numbers.
- Delivery of UIDAI services viz. enrollment, demographic updation, biometric updation, generation of e-aadhaar letters through these centers.
- AISECT has it centers at panchayat level, hence to provide the UIDAI services to rural population it was required that the centers should be established at these panchayats. To cater the need and benefit the rural population with UIDAI services AISECT has signed a MOU with Registrar CSC e –Governance Services India Ltd in October 2012 to establish PECs in the States of Madhya Pradesh, Punjab & Chhattisgarh to establish PECs across the districts where the CSC project has been implemented.
- In order to establish the PECs at the centers, AISECT was on boarded by various UIDAI ROs under the regsitrarship of CSC e- governance to establish the PECs. AISECT has started its UIDAI operations with district Panna of Madhya Pradesh and established its first centre at village Brijpura of Panna district. Soon, its centers were established in 17 districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- AISECT started its operations in the state of Chhattisgarh and Bihar also, & till date AISECT has benefitted more than 1.25 crore residents and more than 1 Crore residents have received their aadhaar number.
- AISECT is onboarded with UIDAI as Authentication User Agency to provide online authentication services against aadhaar. Now AISECT will provide a digital online verification platform to the residents of India, to enable to prove their identity and for service providers to confirm that residents are who they say they are, at any place, any device, any network & any provider.
Authentication Services are widely used in : :
- * Aadhaar based attendance
- * Life certificate
- * E- KYC etc